Tuesday, October 30, 2012

As Random As Can Be...

I FINALLY made time to take the little girls Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards that I WILL get out this year!  For those of you who know me, you'll remember that in the past my good intentions haven't always helped much.  I've even gone so far as to order the cards, address the cards, STAMP the cards, and procrastinate my way out of mailing them.   YAY me!  It takes talent to be THAT absent-minded :)







     It's deer hunting opener (gun season) here this coming weekend.  Brandt & Dad will hopefully  each come home with a big buck!

     I can't EVER walk past the snow-globes without shaking at least one of them.  I reminded myself of this today at Target.


     The girls BOTH went to the schools first dance this past Friday night with their friends.  Can you tell it was an Eighties dance theme?  

    


     It's hard to believe this picture was taken exactly 7 years ago... I can't believe how much they have changed... 

    

     There are LESS than 60 days before Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment