Friday, July 6, 2012

Quiet Little 4th...



     For the first time in my life, I didn't go to a fireworks show on the 4th of July.  It was just TOO hot.  We're talking 100 degrees with a dewpoint of 75.  Hot, Humid, Sticky, and downright uncomfortable.  It was even too hot for my camera to be outside as my lenses kept fogging up. 

     We pretty much spent this whole week in the pool due to this heatwave we've been experiencing.  Nothing below 79 and in the upper 90's each day with heat indexes reaching 112 degrees.  Give us a few months and we'll complain about the freezing cold.  It's how we are here in Minnesota.

     We have had a housefull of people almost daily and I love it.  That's truly what summer is about!   This weekend will be a little quieter and cooler thankfully.  Hopefully time to catch a nap and relax!

     Happy 4th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment